Friday, December 31, 2010

About BJ

The beginning of my journey:

Where do I start?

Most know me by the nick name BJ

Billie Jo is my real full name

I have a normal life for the most part

I ended up dating the best guy ever Alan Miller June 11th 2004 is our ann.

We are pretty close and I love him very much. We are alil different then most couples we don't have to be near one another 24/7 to know we love one another!

He's got his faults just like any man and I have my faults like any woman!

We do fight hard but love even harder.

He's a great daddy, hes never left once and I hope it stays that way!

He's worked so hard to keep a roof over our heads and he pays all the bills on one income isnt what I would call easy but hes never complained once!

I stay home with our kids to save money cause by the time I work part time pay the sitter and gas, working on probably no sleep....its not worth it, til Raiden starts headstart in 2 more years I'll be here... havent worked since DQ late 2004.

Instead of being "16 & Pregnant" I was "17 & Pregnant"

I had my first child Trevin Cole on Jan.9th, 2006.

It wasn't the easiest thing in the world to have to try to finish school

but I DID!!! I got to graduate early Dec. 2005 so I could be home with my baby, I busted my butt and it paid off!!!!

He wasn't a OOPS but it wasn't a planned pregnancy but I sure enjoyed every min.

I wanted to be the best mom ever and Im still trying to be that perfect mom!

I wanted a brother or a sister for Trevin to grow up with...

Raiden Lee was planned took 3 months and we found out we were expecting once again :)

He was born June 4th 2009

Having two boys is the biggest joy of my life!

I cant have anymore babies got fixed a mo. after Raiden . We wanted a girl but we know two is enough and all we can afford.

We don't have much but what we do have is just enough, I coudln't ask for more and couldn't bare to live with less!

1 comment:

  1. Bj, I love it! :) I hope you keep doing it, it's so fun. I run out of things to talk about so I just start talkin about random things, but it's fun. :) I'm gonna follow you. haha.

    ReplyDelete